An online Must . . . Video Production and Creation.
Video is growing extremely rapidly and businesses know they need to implement online video. Video is fast becoming the lifeline for businesses to be differentiated from their competition. Consumers’ use of video is increasing dramatically. They trust it more than other mediums and are demanding it in making their purchase decisions.
Video has the ability to highlight your business and message in a expanded dimension. Our video productions services can create various types of special effects in your video. You imagine it, it can be done. How is that for flexibility? We provide professional actors with multiple camera positions if desired and text phrases across the screen to reinforce the message presented by the actor. You can bet there will be a call to action to effectively close your intended message to your audience.
Here are some statistics that demonstrate the unyielding trend in video:
- Video was 30% of the internet traffic in 2009 and it is projected to be 90% of the traffic in 2013 according to Cisco.
- 96% of online shoppers watch online video according to Comscore.
- A minute of video is worth is worth 1.8 million words according to Dr. James McQuivey. (Omnividoe, January 2009)
- Retail site visitors have shown to stay on a site 2 minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to make a purchase compared to those sites without video. (Comscore, August 2010)
- Forbes Insight found that 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. 80% of executive are watching more video than they were a year ago. And these are readers! (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not. (Internet Retailer)
- Internet Retailer reports that shoppers who viewed video on Stacks and Stacks product pages were 144% more likely to add to cart than other shoppers. (Internet Retailer, March 2011).
- More than three out of five consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase, and 37% will watch three for more than three minutes . (MarketingCharts.com, 2012)
- Videos build trust. When your providing useful, high quality content to viewers you are going to generate an audience of followers or subscribers who will keep coming back to your advice and expertise. In business school they taught us they were five types of power; Coercive, Reward, Legitimate, Expert, and Referent. Expert and Referent power are the most influential forms of power because they are best on trust, respect, and your expertise, skills, and knowledge. Video will help you achieve those two most influential types of power.